Enroll for Manual Testing online Training with Metaforum Technologies,Vadapalani. You can contact us via mobile 8072815326 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll
In Manual Testing, Software Testers will normally execute test cases without using any automation tools. It is the most basic but comprehensive form of testing that allows test engineers to find bugs in applications. Any new application must be tested manually before the automation of testing process. Manual testing is needed for any application because complete automation is not possible. Different types of testing includes black box testing, white box testing, unit testing, integration testing, acceptance testing etc.. Knowledge in manual testing mandatory to learn automation testing.
Manual Testing course offered by us is a beginner level course. In this training program we will cover all the fundamentals of Software Testing and related program analysis techniques. This course will include concepts of complete manual testing life cycle with test cases, test generation, regression testing, system testing etc...
1. Basic Computer Knowledge. 2. Internet Connection.
1. To understand software testing. 2. To understand SDLC,STLC and various models. 3. To understand different types of testing. 4. To write test plan, test case etc.. 5. To understand documentation of test report.
1. Fresh graduates 2. Anyone with domain knowledge in areas like banking, insurance, healthcare etc.. willing to get into testing
1. We only collaborate with industry experts to deliver sessions 2. We provide recorded sessions of all classes for future reference 3. We focus on practical, hands-on training 4. Small batch size. Individual Attention. Course fee payable in multiple installments. 5. We regularly update training materials and videos and share via dropbox.6. At least One Project with real time scenario.
1. Industry Experts 2. Experience in both manual and automation testing.
1. Rs.5,000 2. Payable in two installments.
1. Introduction to testing 2. Verification vs validation 3. Types of Applications 4. Probabilities of getting an error in an application 5. SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle      a. Waterfall      b. Prototype      c. Spiral      d. Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)      e. V-Model 6. Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle 7. Principles of Testing 8. STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle 9. How to prepare test case template? 10. Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure 11. Test Case Design Technique      a. Boundary value Analysis      b. Equivalence Partitioning      c. Decision Table      d. State Transition Diagram      e. Use Case Testing 12. Bug Life cycle 13. Bug Tracking tool 14. Types of Testing 15. Difference between static and Dynamic testing 16. Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing 17. Black box testing and its types 18. White box testing and its types 19. System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing 20. Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria 21. Test Environment and Test data preparation 22. Requirement traceability matrix
Every one of our trainers are working experts from the Industry and have no less than a decade of experience in relevant spaces. We collaborate with trainers who are energetic, love sharing their knowledge and encourage students for hands on learning.
Our course content is unique and very much industry and certification relevant, carefully prepared by senior consultants taking job market into consideration.
Not mandatory. Although knowledge on software development life cycle and software testing life cycle will be an advantage. Don't worry if you don't have these knowledge. We will help you acquire them.
Considering current job market scenario, we will suggest you to know manual testing plus anyone automation tools like UFT or Selenium.
To help in gaining better knowledge and to help you to prepare for interviews, industry standard free study materials prepared by our trainers will be given. Materials will be updated regularly in different formats and will be shared with students via online resource sharing websites.
Yes. In Vadapalani, Chennai, We have classroom facilities
We provide excellent placement assistance including conducting placement workshops, helping students prepare resume by conducting meets on JDs,mock interviews etc.. At the same time we have established contacts with recruitment firms and will forward CVs to them and perform quality follow ups as needed.
Our online training is available in different timings including weekdays morning (6.00 AM TO 8.00 AM), Weekdays Evening ( 7.30 PM TO 9.30 PM), weekdays regular( office timing), Weekends( flexible timings), Fast-Track courses
Yes. You are most welcome to attend demo class, so that it will be helpful for you to understand prerequisites before enrolling.
We, In Metaforum, have hundreds of students (professionals, fresh graduates) with the required Testing skills looking for a career changeover. Contact us to hire the right talent you need!
Our testing Training Course is Practical, Hands-on and Industry relevant. We designed our testing course by giving importance to case studies, Proof of Concepts, projects and industry practices. So, All our students are practically trained in to generate and execute test cases, work in projects . We collaborate with experienced industry professionals to deliver our training classes, so that, the gap between what the students learn in our classes and what they will do in real time projects is very less.
You have come to the right place, if:
1. You are looking for fresh graduates with hands-on knowledge in Manual testing, project exposure and best industry practices.
2. You are looking for professionals with guaranteed experience and expertise important domains like insurance , banking etc.
3. You are looking for professionals with strong domain knowledge and looking to get into IT via testing positions.
4. You are looking for Students with Manual testing exposure for internship positions
Update us on your Manual testing openings and we'll forward them to our well trained testing Students. We will be happy to provide you more assistance on the hiring process, if you need any.
There will be 15 online live interactive classes for this course. Each class is expected to be of 2 Hrs. In terms of flexibility in schedule, you can talk to the trainer and re-arrange classes, if you happen to miss the regular batch or check class recording videos.
Nothing Particular. Any computer system with at least 2GB of RAM and a decent HDD, with the latest Windows, Linux will do.
20 hrs. At the end of every class, an assignment will be given. It is essential that you solve this assignment in order to understand the concepts that was taught in the class.
20 hrs. At the end of the course, you will be given either one mini project or proof of concept, so that you can demonstrate whatever you learnt in this course.
Overall we will conduct 3 mock interviews
1. At the end of 30% of the course. This is just to asses your progress and take corrective actions, if any.
2. At the end of 60% of the course. This is conducted to give feedback to you and the instructor.
3. At the end of the course. This is an comprehensive mock interview before your interview schedules.
All our classes will be recorded and you will have life time access to these videos. You can uses these for reference, to brush up before interviews or during practice.
We assist you in preparing your CVs so that
1. It includes industry relevant skills
2. It includes skills from common job descriptions of MNCs.
3. We iterate your CVs number of times, so that perfection is achieved.
Our online training is available in different timings including weekdays morning (6.00 AM TO 8.00 AM), Weekdays Evening ( 7.30 PM TO 9.30 PM), weekdays regular( office timing), Weekends( flexible timings), Fast-Track courses.
Yes.Either telephonic demo or skype demo will be arranged. Direct demos is also available( need to fix prior appointments)
Being a growing institution, we take feedback and reviews periodically from all the stakeholders including Students, Trainers and HR and act on them, so as to improve our pedagogy, delivery, after course support etc...
Metaforum Technologies is recognized as one of the Best Manual Testing Online Training Institute We are a 5 star rated institute in Chennai. 5 out of 5 based on 3939 ratings.
Call us at 8072815326 or mail to email@example.com to know more about Manual Testing Online Training and book your demo classes for the Manual Testing Online course.