Enroll for Online Hadoop Training with Metaforum Technologies,Vadapalani, Chennai. You can contact us via mobile 8072815326 or via email email@example.com to enroll
Hadoop is an open source software tool based on Java programming framework. It is capable of handling large set of highly unstructured data.It is part of Apache project.It is highly inspired by Google's framework known as Mapreduce which allows data to be reduced into number of smaller units.
Hadoop online course offered by us will help you to become a top notch Hadoop developer. In this training program we will cover basics of Big Data, challenges with Big Data and how Hadoop proposes solutions for Big Data problems. In this course we will cover all the concepts that every aspiring Hadoop developer must know to SURVIVE in REAL WORLD Hadoop environments. The training will cover all the must know topics like HDFS, MapReduce, YARN, Apache Pig and Hive etc.
1. Basic knowledge in Java Programming. 2. Basic linux commands.
1. To gain knowledge in Biga Data. 2. To understand problems and challenges with Big Data. 3. To understand how Hadoop proposes solutions for Big Data Problems. 4. Work and navigate Hadoop cluster with ease
1. Developers, Architects, BI professionals, ETL developers, Testers, Mainframe developers, Freshers 2. Anyone who aspires to become Hadoop developer
1. We only collaborate with industry experts to deliver sessions 2. We provide recorded sessions of all classes for future reference 3. We focus on practical, hands-on training 4. Small batch size. Individual Attention. Course fee payable in multiple installments. 5. We regularly update training materials and videos and share via dropbox.6. At least Two Projects with real time scenarios.
1. Senior Hadoop Consultants. 2. Experience in Finance and retail domains.
1. Rs.14,000 2. Payable in two installments.
a. Introduction to Hadoop
b. Parallel Computer vs. Distributed Computing
c. How to install Hadoop on your system
d. How to install Hadoop cluster on multiple machines
e. Hadoop Daemons introduction: NameNode, DataNode, JobTracker, TaskTracker
f. Exploring HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System)
g. Exploring the HDFS Apache Web UI
h. NameNode architecture (EditLog, FsImage, location of replicas)
i. Secondary NameNode architecture
j. DataNode architecture
a. Exploring JobTracker/TaskTracker
b. How to run a Map-Reduce job
c. Exploring Mapper/Reducer/Combiner
d. Shuffle: Sort & Partition
e. Input/output formats
f. Exploring the Apache MapReduce Web UI
Hadoop Developer Tasks
a. Writting a Map-Reduce programme
b. Reading and writing data using Java
c. Hadoop Eclipse integration
d. Mapper in details
e. Reducer in details
f. Using Combiners
g. Reducing Intermediate Data with Combiners
h. Writing Partitioners for Better Load Balancing
i. Sorting in HDFS
j. Searching in HDFS
k. Hands-On Exercise
Hadoop Administrative Tasks
a. Routine Administrative Procedures
b. Understanding dfsadmin and mradmin
c. Block Scanner, Balancer
d. Health Check & Safe mode
e. Monitoring and Debugging on a production cluster
f. NameNode Back up and Recovery
g. DataNode commissioning/decommissioning
h. ACL (Access control list)
i. Upgrading Hadoop
a. Introduction to HBase
b. Installation of HBase on your system
c. Exploring HBase Master & Region server
d. Exploring Zookeeper
e. Column Families and Regions
f. Basic HBase shell commands.
g. Hands-On Exercise
a. Introduction to Hive
b. HBase vs Hive
c. Installation of Hive on your system
d. HQL (Hive query language )
e. Basic Hive commands
f. Hands-On Exercise
a. Introduction to Pig
b. Installation of Pig on your system
c. Basic Pig commands
d. Hands-On Exercise
Data loading using Sqoop and Flume
Using OoZie Workflow Scheduler
Hands-on Real time Project
Every one of our trainers are working experts from the Industry and have no less than a decade of experience in relevant spaces. We collaborate with trainers who are energetic, love sharing their knowledge and encourage students for hands on learning.
Our course content is unique and very much industry and certification relevant, carefully prepared by senior consultants taking job market into consideration.
Knowledge in Core Java is an Advantage.
The scope for Hadoop is huge, considering the fact that it is an open source tool and affordable to many SMEs.
To help in gaining better knowledge and to help you to prepare for interviews, industry standard free study materials prepared by our trainers will be given. Materials will be updated regularly in different formats and will be shared with students via online resource sharing websites.
Yes. In Vadapalani, Chennai, We have classroom facilities
We provide excellent placement assistance including conducting placement workshops, helping students prepare resume by conducting meets on JDs,mock interviews etc.. At the same time we have established contacts with recruitment firms and will forward CVs to them and perform quality follow ups as needed.
Our classroom training timing is 7 AM to 9 PM. All courses are available in daily and weekend batches. Online trainings are available 24/7.
Yes. You are most welcome to attend demo class, so that it will be helpful for you to understand prerequisites before enrolling.
We, In Metaforum, have hundreds of students (professionals, fresh graduates) with the required Hadoopskills looking for a career changeover. Contact us to hire the right talent you need!
Our Hadoop course covers modules like Hive, MapReduce,Yarn,Pig etc along with case studies. The Course is Practical, Hands-on and Industry relevant. We train our students with a live scenerios, so that they can practice whatever they learnt in classes and sharpen their skills. So, All our students are practically trained Hadoop best practices. We collaborate with experienced industry professionals to deliver our training classes, so that, the gap between what the students learn in our classes and what they will do in real time projects is very less.
You have come to the right place, if:
1. You are looking for fresh graduates with hands-on knowledge in Hadoop, Live exposure and best industry practices.
2. You are looking for professionals with guaranteed experience and expertise in Hadoop.
3. You are looking for professionals with strong domain knowledge and looking to get into IT via Big data nalyticspositions.
4. You are looking for Students with Hadoop project exposure for internship positions
Update us on your Hadoop openings and we'll forward them to our well trained testing Students. We will be happy to provide you more assistance on the hiring process, if you need any.
There will be 30 online live interactive classes for this course. Each class is expected to be of 90 mins. In terms of flexibility in schedule, you can talk to the trainer and re-arrange classes, if you happen to miss the regular batch or check class recording videos.
JDK, Eclipse, SQL and so on
20 hrs. At the end of every class, an assignment will be given. It is essential that you solve this assignment in order to understand the concepts that was taught in the class.
20 hrs. At the end of the course, you will be given either one mini project or proof of concept, so that you can demonstrate whatever you learnt in this course.
Overall we will conduct 3 mock interviews
1. At the end of 30% of the course. This is just to asses your progress and take corrective actions, if any.
2. At the end of 60% of the course. This is conducted to give feedback to you and the instructor.
3. At the end of the course. This is an comprehensive mock interview before your interview schedules.
All our classes will be recorded and you will have life time access to these videos. You can uses these for reference, to brush up before interviews or during practice.
We assist you in preparing your CVs so that
1. It includes industry relevant skills
2. It includes skills from common job descriptions of MNCs.
3. We iterate your CVs number of times, so that perfection is achieved.
Our online training is available in different timings including weekdays morning (6.00 AM TO 8.00 AM), Weekdays Evening ( 7.30 PM TO 9.30 PM), weekdays regular( office timing), Weekends( flexible timings), Fast-Track courses.
Yes.Either telephonic demo or skype demo will be arranged. Direct demos is also available( need to fix prior appoinments)
Being a growing institution, we take feedback and reviews periodically from all the stakeholders including Students, Trainers and HR and act on them, so as to improve our pedagogy, delivery, after course support etc...
Metaforum Technologies is recognised as one of the Best Hadoop Online Training Institute We are a 5 star rated institute in Chennai. 5 out of 5 based on 3939 ratings.
Call us at 8072815326 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about Hadoop Online Training and book your demo classes for the Hadoop Online course.